The editorial board of Bilimname has decided the following decisions, which were held on 11.4.2018.
1. Articles submitted to the Bilimname are obliged to have a summary of at least 750 words in English.
2. The articles submitted to Bilimname Journal are subject to preliminary examination in terms of technical suitability, magazine writing guide, English abstract, citation systems (Isnad v Apa) etc. and articles which can not pass the preliminary examination are not accepted.
3. The articles passed through the preliminary examination stage are subject to preliminary evaluation by the Editorial Board. For the articles deemed appropriate by the editorial board, the arbitration process is initiated. The judges are appointed by the editorial board and presented with an editorial to carry out the proceedings.
4. In our journal, ISNAD and APA systems will be used as citation and bibliography style. It is imperative that the articles sent to the journal be prepared according to one of these two reference systems.
5. The name of our magazine, "Bilimname: Platform of Thought", will be used as "science".
6. The Editorial Board and Advisory Board of the Journal will be restructured to be 40% from outside the institution (Erciyes University). Names determined in this subject are presented to the Faculty Administrative Board.
7. In the Bilimname Journal, journal editors and editorial boards works may also be published. However, the editor can not be an editor on his own articles. The member of the Editorial Board can not attend the meeting where his his/her article is discussed.